The project is located in Oloshoibor, Kimuka, Kajiado West,13.8km from Ngong town and 8 minutes’ drive to the nearest trading centre, Kimuka. The project is subdivided into 1/8acre plots (50ft*100ft). It is 800m from the proposed Greater Southern Bypass.
The project is good for residential, commercial and speculation purposes.
Location: Located along the proposed Greater Southern Bypass. 8 minutes’ drive from the newly tarmacked Ngong -Suswa Road at Kimuka Trading Centre. It is 20 minutes’ drive from Ngong Town.
Plot Size: 50 ft. x 100 ft. (1/8th Acre)
Title Type: Ready freehold title deeds
Soil Type: Red volcanic soil
Development: For immediate development.
Infrastructure: Murram road connecting the project with tarmac road of Ngong- Suswa. Graded access roads have been developed within the project.
Ready Amenities: Estate gate, perimeter fence, piped water and electricity are in the neighborhood.
Future developments plans: Residential modern houses, government planned tarmacking of the main road.
Co-ordinates: -1.407365, 36.586513
- Freehold interest
- Perimeter fence and gate
- Graded internal roads
- Gentle gradient
- Red volcanic soil
- Piped water
- Schools and a college are in close proximity
- Oloshoibor shopping is 1.2km from this project
- Access marram road
- Hotels and recreational facilities
Pricing (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 600,000 (USD 4,899)
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 622,000 (USD 5,079)
- General Public customers from Kes 644,000 (USD 5,258)
6 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 633,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 655,000
- General Public customers from Kes 677,000
9 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 666,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 688,000
- General Public customers from Kes 710,000
Price is all-inclusive i.e., legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees.
Title Transfer (Per 1/8th Acre)
The project has freehold title deed (The registration of title deed takes between 6-10 months upon completion of payment.)
VIEWING IS FREE:
If you are looking for plots to buy in Ngong, the Kimuka Gardens is the perfect project for you to invest in. We facilitate free site visits biweekly.
To book a seat, SMS KIMUKA to /Call 0715047065.
- Country: Kenya
- Property ID 6321
- Price From Ksh.600,000
- Property Type Land, On Sale
- Property status On Sale
- Label Few Plots Remaining