COMPANY: Kimisitu Investment Co. PLC
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
POSITION LOCATION: Nairobi
Deadline for application: 30th July, 2021
Kimisitu Investment Company PLC is a leading Kenyan based real-estate company specializing in sale of affordable residential land and properties. At Kimisitu PLC, our mission is to contribute to sustainable wealth creation for our communities by pooling resources for sound, innovative and market-driven investment products that are professionally managed and offer optimum returns.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results oriented, aggressive personnel with good networking skills to work as sales executives.
The jobholder will be responsible for execution of sales and marketing strategies for the business in accordance with set objectives with a focus on top-line growth, bottom-line management and increasing market share and profitability.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual and monthly sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales & marketing activities and reaching out to prospective clients
- Sale products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; while maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending on new opportunities.
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media.
- Be creative in identifying various forums that client sourcing and generation will be effective
- Identify target markets and analyze current market trends, customers’ needs and preference as well as competition information and offers
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Keep abreast with developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients and guide clients on selection as per their preference as you demonstrate the benefits of projects.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions and other forums available
- Develop customer retention strategies through developing of the existing customer base, continuous relationship building and customer satisfaction initiatives
- At least diploma in Sales &Marketing or relevant field.
- Successful track record of target achievement
- Bold personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Seasoned with at least 3 years’ experience at a similar position.
- Experience in real estate sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
How to apply
If interested in this position and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your application (noting to attach your CV and cover letter) on or before 30th July, 2021 (to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.)