Realize your dream
Welcome to the new Harmony Gardens project, Kitengela Milimani. This is a prime property located only 6 minutes’ drive from Kitengela town, 3.4Km off the Namanga Highway at Yukos junction. It is a fully gated community-controlled development project.
The land is fairly level with black cotton soil, subdivided into 73 eighth acre plots. The vacant land is located approximately 800 Metres off Old Kitengela.Namanga Road and Approximately 5.5km from Kitengela Town Centre.
It is 200M from The Kennedy School
- Ideal for immediate residential development
- The land is strategically located in the fast-growing Kitengela Town
- Freehold land, with a gated community setting
- Several developers within the area e.g. Optiven and Railway Housing Co-operative Society, Kuscco, Kenya Pipeline Pension Scheme among many others
- Located 39km from Nairobi CBD, Syokimau SGR and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport are 26Km away
- Co-ordinates: -1.477756, 36.912926
- Electricity is on site available for connection
- Water from a ready installed borehole is available for connection.
- Perimeter Wall (block and mortar)
- Motorable roads
Infrastructure – The project is linked with well murramed roads. Namanga Highway is 3.4km away. The Kitengela Railway station which is being undertaken by Nairobi Metropolitan Services Improvement Plan (NaMSIP), in conjunction with the county government of Kajiado and the World Bank is 8.5Km from the project.
Education Facilities – The Orchard School, Kitengela International Schools, Thorn Grove Academy, Lakewood School and Acacia Crest Senior School among others are within proximity. KAG University, East African University and KCA University among others are within range
Religious Centres – Kitengela Milimani SDA Church, AIC Namelok, Acacia Olerai Catholic Church among others.
Recreational Facilities – Hotel Nomad, Alma Hotel, Gray’s Oak Hotel among others
Towns/Centres – Kitengela Town, Athi River and Mlolongo
Health Facilities: Karen Hospital, Nairobi Women Hospital, Aga Khan Hospital, Shalom Hospital among others
Price is all-inclusive i.e., legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees with no hidden charges.
Offer price (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,380,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,430,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,480,000
6 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,430,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,480,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,530,000
10 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,460,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,510,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,560,000
Price is all-inclusive i.e. legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees with no hidden charges.
How to purchase (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Book your plot by paying the deposit through one of our payment options.
- Complete payment within the payment duration given.
- A transfer document and a sale agreement will be shared with you for signing.
- Complete the letter of offer attached (Download here) and scan; attach together with your ID, KRA Pin, Passport Photos and email to email@example.com
- Title processing will take 6-10 months.
- We will notify you when your title is ready for picking
Title Transfer (Per 1/8th Acre)
The project has freehold title deed (The registration of title deed takes between 6-10 months upon completion of payment.)
VIEWING IS FREE:
If you are looking for plots to buy in Kitengela, the new Harmony Gardens is the perfect project for you to invest in. We facilitate free site visits biweekly.
To book a seat, SMS HARMONY to 22567/Call 0715047065.
- Country: Kenya
- Property ID 6204
- Price Ksh.1.38 M
- Property Type Land, On Sale
- Property status On Sale
- Label Sale
- Size of Land 1/8
Ratings & Reviews
- 5 0 %
- 4 0 %
- 3 0 %
- 2 0 %
- 1 0 %