Kimisitu Investment Limited is in partnership with Nanyuki Gardens Limited
This is a piece of land that is worth your investment. Nanyuki Greenfields is a perfect chance for your future holiday home, retirement homes, hotel cottages and speculation. The land is 4.5kms fro Nanyuki-Rumuruti Highway which is currently being tarmacked.
Nanyuki Greenfields is 4.5kms from Nanyuki-Rumuruti Highway which is being tarmacked. Ol Pejeta Conservancy is 4.5kms, home to the only surviving Northern white rhino. The parcels also neighbor Mt. Kenya Wildlife Estate, Enaai Golf Resort Development, Mukima Ridge, Maiyan Housing Development. High net worth individuals have invested in the area (Google East Africa CEO with 56 acres, Chris Kirubi with 2,000 acres, Humphrey Kariuki and Wilfred Muriungi of Mastermind Tobacco)
Nanyuki Grienfields is 20 minutes drive from Nanyuki Town Centre and 4.5 KM from Nanyuki-Rumuruti highway. The road to the plots is murramed and electricity is on site.
Own a 50 by 100 plot at an unbelievable price of 285,000 to 320,000. The plots can be used for multiple purposes i.e. farming,holiday homes/retirement homes.
Soil Type: Red soils suitable for farming and agriculture.
- Spectacular uninterrupted views of Mt Kenya, Lolldaiga Hills & Aberdare Ranges
- Next to Ewaso Nyiro river which has constant water supply.
- Ideal for holiday and retirement homes, hotel cottages and speculation.
- Instalment options of up to 10 months available
- Water and Electricity available
- Graded access roads
OFFER PRICE (PER 1/8TH ACRE)
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 270,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 280,000
- General Public customers from Kes 290,000
OFFER PRICE (PER 1 ACRE)
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,485,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,535,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,585,000
Price is all-inclusive i.e. legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees with no hidden charges.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Book your plot by paying the deposit through one of our payment options.
Complete payment within the payment duration given.
A transfer document and a sale agreement will be shared with you for signing.
Complete the letter of offer attached (Download here) and scan; attach together with your ID, KRA Pin, Passport Photos and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title processing will take 6-10 months.
We will notify you when your title is ready for picking
The project has freehold title deed (The registration of title deed takes between 6-10 months upon completion of payment.)
VIEWING IS FREE:
If you are looking for plots for sale in Kangundo Road, Baraka Gardens is the perfect project for you to invest in. We facilitate free site visits biweekly.
- Country: Kenya
- Province / State: Laikipia
- City / Town: Nanyuki