KIMISITU OLIVES, KOMA HILL, KANGUNDO ROAD
Kimisitu Olives is a wonderful investment option for any serious or aspiring investor looking for incremental gains. The key thing about this area is the infrastructural development such as roads, including the Eastern bypass that links to Kangundo and Machakos; which is the main factor for appreciating land prices in the area. If you’re looking for affordable plots to buy in Koma Centre, Kangundo Road, Kimisitu Olives is therefore the best place to invest.
This is a secure gated community that is already fully fenced with graded internal roads, electricity, functional borehole, modern gate and a perimeter fence
The project is located 200M off Koma-Kenol tarmac, in Koma Centre, 3.5KM from the Kangundo Road junction. The ongoing dualling of Kangundo road will help ease traffic between the Nairobi City and Kangundo Road, adding to convenient travel as well as the attractiveness of the area.
It is 20 minutes’ drive from the Eastern bypass junction (Ruai), 30 minutes from Thika Superhighway (Kamakis), 45 minutes from Nairobi CBD and 30 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Social amenities such as schools, churches, hospitals and police stations are in close proximity.
- Perimeter fence
- Fabricated steel gate
- Freehold land, with a gated community setting
- Graded access roads.
- Electricity at site
- 200m murram road linking the project with with Koma-Kenol tarmac
Offer price (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholders from Kes 785,000 (USD 6,100)
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 810,000 (USD 6,294)
- General Public customers from Kes 830,000 (USD 6,450)
6 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholders from Kes 810,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 825,000
- General Public customers from Kes 840,000
10 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholders from Kes 825,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 840,000
- General Public customers from Kes 865,000
Price is all-inclusive i.e legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees.
Title Transfer (Per 1/8th Acre)
The project has freehold title deed (The registration of title deed takes between 6-10 months upon completion of payment.)
VIEWING IS FREE:
If you are looking for plots for sale in Kangundo Road, Olives is the perfect project for you to invest in. We facilitate free site visits biweekly.
To book a seat, SMS OLIVES/Call 0715047065.
- Country: Kenya
- Province / State: Machakos
- Postal code / ZIP: 00100
To book a seat, SMS OLIVES to 22567/Call 0715047065