TULIVU GARDENS PHASE 2,LUKENYA DAYSTAR AREA
Tulivu Gardens phase 2 is located at the foot of Lukenya Hills in a country side setting with the convenience of an urban lifestyle. Tulivu is in close proximity to the fast-growing Athi River town and approximately 1.5km from Daystar University.
It is located approximately 20 minutes’ drive from Nairobi CBD using the newly constructed expressway exiting at Devki Interchange via Mutungoni Road (which is being tarmacked) and 800m from the Daystar-Kinanie Tarmac.
1.Ideal for both commercial and residential purposes
2.It’s a freehold land
8.Several developments around the area e.g.
- a) Daystar University
- b) Lukenya Resort
- c) Moke Gardens
- d) Moke International School
- e) Mutungoni Academy
- f) Lukenya Girls High School
- g) Daystar Shopping Centre
1.It consists of 15 acres subdivided into 112 eighths of an acre plots
2.Land is fairly level with a mixture of black cotton and loam soil
3.Plots are clearly demarcated with permanent beacons
4.Fairly priced with legal, stamp duty and title deed transfer fees all inclusive
5.Flexible payment plan.
Prices (Per 1/8th Acre)
Prices start from Kes 1,500,000 per plot. There are standard and bigger size plots plus commercial plots for consideration. The plot categories have different price tags depending on the payment plan and customer category
Standard size Plots Prices
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,500,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,521,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,542,000
3 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,530,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,551,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,572,000
6 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,554,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,575,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,597,000
9 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 1,583,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 1,604,000
- General Public customers from Kes 1,627,000
The price is all-inclusive i.e. legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees with no hidden charges. The project has a freehold title deed and the transfer of ownership takes 6-10 months upon completion of payment.
VIEWING IS FREE:
If you are looking for plots to buy in Athi River, the Tulivu Gardens is the perfect project for you to invest in. We facilitate free site visits weekly.
To book a seat, SMS TULIVU2 to 22567/Call 0715047065.
- Country: Kenya
- Province / State: Machakos
- City / Town: Lukenya
- Property ID 6550
- Price From Ksh.1.5 M / per 1/8 acre
- Property Type Land, On Sale
- Property status New, On Sale
- Label Sale