The project is located in Oloshoibor Kimuka,13.8km from Ngong town center and 8 minutes’ drive to the nearest trading centre, Kimuka.
The land is subdivided into 1/8acre plots (50ft*100ft). It neighbors a private primary school and is 800m from the proposed Greater Southern Bypass (currently known as Kimuka-Kisamis road) which is already graded and very busy.
The neighborhood is characterized by residential homes and indigenous homes. Some residents commute daily to work in Nairobi and Ngong. It is also fronting 20m wide road and its boundaries are well defined.
Location: Located along the proposed Greater Southern Bypass. 8 minutes’ drive from the newly tarmacked Ngong -Suswa Road at Kimuka Trading Centre. It is 20 minutes’ drive from Ngong Town.
Plot Size: 50 ft. x 100 ft. (1/8th Acre)
Title Type: Ready freehold title deeds
Soil Type: Red volcanic soil
Development: For immediate development.
Infrastructure: Murram road connecting the project with tarmac road of Ngong- Suswa. Graded access roads have been developed within the project.
Ready Amenities: Estate gate, perimeter fence, piped water and electricity are in the neighborhood.
Future developments plans: Residential modern houses, government planned tarmacking of the main road.
Co-ordinates: -1.407365, 36.586513
- Running tap water touching the project
- A private primary school is 1.2km away
- Oloshoibor is 1.2km from this project
- Electricity within neighbors’ compound
- Access marram road
- Organized residence with existing community
- Kajiado West technical college
Offer price (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 545,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 565,000
- General Public customers from Kes 585,000
6 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 575,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 595,000
- General Public customers from Kes 615,000
9 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 605,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 625,000
- General Public customers from Kes 645,000
Price is all-inclusive i.e. legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees with no hidden charges.
How to purchase (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Book your plot by paying the deposit through one of our payment options.
- Complete payment within the payment duration given.
- A transfer document and a sale agreement will be shared with you for signing.
- Complete the letter of offer attached (Download here) and scan; attach together with your ID, KRA Pin, Passport Photos and email to email@example.com
- Title processing will take 6-10 months.
- We will notify you when your title is ready for picking
Title Transfer (Per 1/8th Acre)
The project has freehold title deed (The registration of title deed takes between 6-10 months upon completion of payment.)
VIEWING IS FREE:
If you are looking for plots to buy in Ngong, the Kimuka Gardens is the perfect project for you to invest in. We facilitate free site visits biweekly.
To book a seat, SMS KIMUKA to 22567/Call 0715047065.
- Country: Kenya
- Property ID 6321
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Land, On Sale
- Property status New, On Sale
- Label Sale