Kimisitu Olives is a wonderful investment option for any serious or aspiring investor looking for incremental gains.
The key thing about this area is the Infrastructural development such as roads, including the Eastern bypass that links to Kangundo and Machakos; which is the main factor for appreciating land prices in the area. If you’re looking for affordable plots to buy in Koma Centre, Kangundo Road, Kimisitu Olives is therefore the best place to invest.
This is a secure gated community that is already fully fenced with graded internal roads, electricity, functional borehole, modern gate and a perimeter fence
The project is located 200M off Koma-Kenol tarmac, in Koma Centre, 3.5KM from the Kenol-Koma-Kangundo Road junction. The ongoing dualling of Kangundo road will help ease traffic between the Nairobi City and Kangundo Road, adding to convenient travel as well as the attractiveness of the area.
Kimisitu Olives is 20 minutes from the Eastern Bypass Junction (Ruai), 40 minutes from Thika Superhighway (Kamakis), 45 minutes from Nairobi CBD and 30 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
It comes with social amenities such as schools, churches, hospitals and police stations. Well served with state-of-the-art roads.
- Perimeter fence
- Estate gate
- Freehold land, with a gated community setting
- Graded access roads.
- Murram internal roads
Offer price (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 740,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 750,000
- General Public customers from Kes 760,000
6 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 743,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 753,000
- General Public customers from Kes 763,000
10 months Instalment:
- Kimisitu Investment Company PLC shareholder from Kes 758,000
- Kimisitu Sacco Members from Kes 768,000
- General Public customers from Kes 778,000
Price is all-inclusive i.e. legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees with no hidden charges.
How to purchase (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Book your plot by paying the deposit through one of our payment options.
- Complete payment within the payment duration given.
- A transfer document and a sale agreement will be shared with you for signing.
- Complete the letter of offer attached (Download here) and scan; attach together with your ID, KRA Pin, Passport Photos and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title processing will take 6-10 months.
- We will notify you when your title is ready for picking
Title Transfer (Per 1/8th Acre)
The project has freehold title deed (The registration of title deed takes between 6-10 months upon completion of payment.)
VIEWING IS FREE:
If you are looking for plots for sale in Kangundo Road, Olives is the perfect project for you to invest in. We facilitate free site visits biweekly.
To book a seat, SMS OLIVES to 22567/Call 0715047065.
- Country: Kenya
- Province / State: Machakos
To book a seat, SMS OLIVES to 22567/Call 0715047065